| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sagar in April is very hot at 30.6 °C (87.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.8 °C (100 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Sagar April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sagar, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sagar:
- New Delhi, India - 548.5 kms (340.9 miles) NNW
- Bikaner, India - 714 kms (443.7 miles) NW
- Agra, India - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) N
- Kota, India - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) WNW
- Ahmedabad, India - 629.9 kms (391.4 miles) W
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Akola, India - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) SSW
- Pune, India - 779.3 kms (484.3 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 712.3 kms (442.6 miles) S