| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sagar in July is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is moist. A significant 350mm (13.8in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Sagar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sagar, India
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sagar:
- New Delhi, India - 548.5 kms (340.9 miles) NNW
- Bikaner, India - 714 kms (443.7 miles) NW
- Agra, India - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) N
- Kota, India - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) WNW
- Ahmedabad, India - 629.9 kms (391.4 miles) W
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Akola, India - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) SSW
- Pune, India - 779.3 kms (484.3 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 712.3 kms (442.6 miles) S