| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sagar in May is very, very hot at 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.6 °C (105.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Sagar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sagar, India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sagar:
- New Delhi, India - 548.5 kms (340.9 miles) NNW
- Bikaner, India - 714 kms (443.7 miles) NW
- Agra, India - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) N
- Kota, India - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) WNW
- Ahmedabad, India - 629.9 kms (391.4 miles) W
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Akola, India - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) SSW
- Pune, India - 779.3 kms (484.3 miles) SW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 712.3 kms (442.6 miles) S